ADULT CHILDREN OF ALCOHOLICS UK
Welcome to ACA UK
Adult Children of Alcoholics is an anonymous program of women and men who grew up in alcoholic or otherwise dysfunctional homes.
We discover how childhood affected us in the past and influences us in the present (See The Laundry List, and The Problem)
We meet with each other in a mutually respectful, safe environment and acknowledge our common experiences.
We take positive action by practising the Twelve Steps, focusing on The Solution, and we find freedom from the past and a way to improve our lives today.
News & Events
- We have a new woman's meeting in Altrincham on Thursday evenings at 7pm, starting July 2nd, 2015
- We have a new meeting in Poole on Friday evenings, starting June 19th, 2015
- ComLine, the quarterly newsletter from ACA World Service Organisation has been relaunched from April 2015...see News for the full details
In Meetings you will find a list of all UK ACA meetings, along with Skype meetings and information about setting up your own meeting
- For general enquiries about ACA UK, see section contact us to get in touch by phone or email.
- This section also has links to our facebook site, and the ACA World Service Organisation (ACA-WSO)
- We can take orders for The ACA Big Red Book, The ACA 12 Step Workbook, and the ACA meditation book 'Strengthening My Recovery'...see Literature section for more details.